Last revised October 20, 2011
Getting to Know You
We collect and store a wide variety of information you submit to BrassRing100 or give us in the other ways described below. Some is personal information and some isn't.
- What Is "Personally Identifiable Information" (or PII)? Information that identifies you, such as your name, email address or image, or that can be used to identify you when combined with other information, is "personally identifiable information."
When Do We Ask for PII?
- If you choose to register to use the Site, we may collect your name, email address, and date of birth during the registration process.
- BrassRing100 may ask you for other PII from time to time, such as contact information (like your mailing address and phone number), or demographic information (like your zip/postal code or region, hometown, gender, or education level). We may ask for this information from you in order for you to use the Site beyond just browsing.
- What Isn't Personal Information? Information we can gather from your visit that doesn't identify you personally, like your IP address, your operating system, your browser type and language, the date and time of your visit, as well as information about your ISP, referring URL, the search term that led you to the Site, your geographic region, the type of content you view, etc. We may do this by assigning your computer one or more cookies which may collect information about how you use BrassRing100; we may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons or cookies, which collect non-PII and track your use of our website.
- Do I Have A Choice? While you're not required to provide PII to visit the Site, many of our cool features may not be available to you if you choose not to create an account with us or, at other times, not to provide requested information.
How We Use What We Know
How Do We Use PII? There are some circumstances when we will share with trusted partners and others:
- With your permission, BrassRing100 may share personal information with third parties so you can receive products, services, and information you have requested.
- To trusted partners who work on our behalf to deliver the BrassRing100 services or with whom we have close commercial contacts, however these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- With other companies within our corporate family.
- BrassRing100 may disclose your contact information: (a) when we are legally required to do so; (b) to protect the interests or safety of BrassRing100 or Site users; (c) to another company if we are bought, or if we discontinue operations.
- BrassRing100 will not sell your personal information to any group, company or organization at any time.
- How Do We Use Your Email Address? BrassRing100 will use your email address to contact you to manage your account. Unless you tell us not to, BrassRing100 will also: send you marketing and promotional materials regarding BrassRing100 and its features; and send you marketing and promotional materials that promote third party products, including from affiliates, third parties and trusted partners.
- What If I Don't Want Email From BrassRing100? If you don't want to get emails from us (except related to customer service or account issues), you may uncheck the "Allow BrassRing100 to send me newsletter updates" box in Account Settings under Privacy Settings. You may also simply click the "unsubscribe" link in any of the emails you receive.
- How Do We Use Your Information For Advertising? BrassRing100 will target advertising based on personal information provided by users and inferred from site usage. This may include gender, age, or geographic data. BrassRing100 does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. We may bundle and share the non-personal information we collect from you and other users with advertisers, third parties, trusted partners and affiliates so that they display advertising that better suits your interests. We may aggregate your PII with information about others. In that case we will make your information non-personally identifiable by removing your name and other characteristics that would identify it as you. We may use and/or share the resulting non-PII with third parties.
- Do We Use Analytics Companies? We may provide some non-personal information to others who help us understand how you use the Site.
- How Can I Opt-Out of Having Non-PII Shared? You may choose to opt-out from allowing BrassRing100 to provide non-PII to certain partners. Visit networkadvertising.org, aboutads.info, and jumptap.com to make informed decisions about your online and mobile privacy and to opt-out.
Going Public and Being Social
There are some things you may choose to do on or by accessing the Site which may be public. Here are some examples:
- Public Comments. Your comments may be seen by others. If you submit any personal or PII in a comment, other people who visit the Site may see it.
- Connecting With Social Media. If you link your BrassRing100 account to or sign in to your account through third-party social networking sites, such as Facebook, or third-party social media plug-ins and applications, you are allowing us to have access to both PII and non-PII from your social media profile. That PII may be publicly viewed and may possibly be used by other members of these sites.
- Ad Postings. The Site may feature ads, including ads served by others to our Site. These advertisers and ad servers may place or utilize their own unique cookies, pixels or web beacons, and may collect non-PII about your visit to the Site, such as your IP address and the number of times you have viewed the ad. BrassRing100 is not responsible for the collection of these cookies and is not responsible for what the ad service providers do with the information they collect.
Is There Anything Else I Need to Know?
- 14 and Up. If you are under the age of 14, we're sorry, but you can't register at the Site. On the bright side, BrassRing100 will never knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 14.
While BrassRing100 has security measures to help protect the information under our control, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- BrassRing100 tries to protect your personal information and ensure the security of your communications on our systems. However, we cannot ensure or warrant that any information you transmit to us will stay safe and secure and you do so at your own risk.
- Your information may be stored in whole or in part on equipment or in facilities leased or licensed from others. Although BrassRing100 tries to keep your information safe, it relies on the statements of those vendors regarding the safety and security of their storage equipment and services as part of its evaluation. By using the Site, you agree that BrassRing100 is not responsible if the storage equipment and services provided by others aren't working like they are supposed to, and that you will have to seek any remedies from those providers, not BrassRing100.
Don't Be Shy
- Email: support@BrassRing100.com
1408 SW 137th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73170